Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.

Can I take headache tablet whilst taking Ramipril 2.5mg per

Can I take headache tablet whilst taking Ramipril 2.5mg per day. I was prescribed this on Friday of last week to help lower my blood pressure as it is 165/135 currently and have been experiencing thunderbolt migraines and regular headaches ?
Hi and thanks for the query,Which tablet you want to take?Headaches are side effects of ramipril and it can be symptom of high blood pressure. you can take tylenol for headaches and must check your blood pressure as well.Please do leave a positive rating for the service.Wish you good health.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

just wanted to take anadin or paractamol

You can take paracetamol.Please leave a positive rating.Best.