How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 35493
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now

I am due to get surgery in the form of cystodiathermy and boopsy

This answer was rated:

I am due to get surgery in the form of cystodiathermy and boopsy of a transitional cell tumour on the left lateral wall of my bladder.
The letter from the consultant who found the tumour has written to my GP sating that the hospital will arrange conversion therapy once i am admitted.
What is conversion therapy?
Hi. That refers to bladder irrigation treatment with BCG to additionally treat the cancer Let me know if you need more information please
Dr. Chip and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you