How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 41530
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now

I have ghosting when things are moving (since February) and

This answer was rated:

I have ghosting when things are moving (since February) and my visual acuity is fine. I also have pulsatile tinnitus in one ear and disequilibrium. I also have a connective tissue disorder & multiple health issues. Do I need to see a neurologist.
Hi.The ghosting things are called floaters and they are caused by changes in the density of the vitreous humor--the jelly inside the eyeball. They aren't serious and aren't related to the tinnitus and the disequilibrium. As for those, yes you need to see a neurologist for an exam, a hearing test, and an MRI of your ear to look for an inner ear problem or perhaps an acoustic neuroma--a tumor of the hearing cranial nerve Let me know if you need more information please
Dr. Chip and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I haven't made myself clear, I don't have '[email protected], things around me are ghosting when either those things are in motion (my arms for example0 or when I am moving in relation to fixed objects ( the edge of a wall etc) when I stop moving the ghost merges with the real object.
OK. In that case you also need an MRI of your brain to look for optic nerve tumors