How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 35585
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now

Past couple if weeks I have been getting a lump come

This answer was rated:

For the past couple if weeks I have been getting a lump come up on my vagina after sex what does this mean.
Hi Most likely this is what's called a Bartholin cyst--a pocket of fluid from a blocked gland that helps lubricate the vagina. Nothing too serious although these can become infected from time to time. It really doesn't require any treatment but it can be either drained or removed by a doctor

Let me know if you need any more information please
Dr. Chip and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you