How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 48786
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

I have been experiencing pain in my right pelvis when I raise

This answer was rated:

I have been experiencing pain in my right pelvis when I raise my foot or when I part my legs. I have been having this for two months now
I was wondering what the problem might be??
This is Dr. David

you could have a hernia, or a torn or strained groin muscle, or irritation of the psoas muscle

you could have inflamed bowels or an irritated bladder

you need to see your doctor and get an exam of your groin area and checked for hernias and a pelvic ultrasound

you might need more testing

do you have a doctor you can see who can run some test for you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes , I will make an appointment with my GP as soos as possible to get a check up
Thanks for your answer
you are welcome

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

Thanks for using
Dr. David and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you