How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 50136
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

I'm 22 and recently forced to defer my third year of college

Customer Question

Hi I'm 22 and recently forced to defer my third year of college because of 4 % this has forced to take a dead end job I don't like which I have receiving unsolicited allocations and my parents think it's my medication and my father is threatening to get rid of them if I don't cut down ,these were prescribed for a reason by a psychiatrist. I was diagnosed with general anxiety disorder at 18. What should I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. David
you should bring your father with you to your next psychiatry appointment to talk to your doctor to find out about your diagnosis and condition.
if he really cares for you, he will go with you and learn about what is going on. if he doesn't really care for you, then you don't need him in your life.
I hope you can get back into college
let know if you have questions.