How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Ravoof Your Own Question
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 5973
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Ravoof is online now

I would like to hire a naturopathic practitioner who has experience

Customer Question

I would like to hire a naturopathic practitioner who has experience an additional qualifications in nutritional medicine. How would I best go about hiring such a person please?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This is a full time job opportunity working from my office in London NW11 8AJ. There are many such qualified people in the United States and I employ a lot of people in the United States, but this particular job needs to be based in the UK for at least six months
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 2 years ago.
Dear customer, Thanks for your question. I would suggest that you contact the Naturopathic Nutrition Association (NNA), which is the professional association for Nutritional Therapists who practice in accordance with naturopathic principles. You may also use the below links: Take care.