Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.

I would like to hire a naturopathic practitioner who has experience

Customer Question

I would like to hire a naturopathic practitioner who has experience an additional qualifications in nutritional medicine. How would I best go about hiring such a person please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This is a full time job opportunity working from my office in London NW11 8AJ. There are many such qualified people in the United States and I employ a lot of people in the United States, but this particular job needs to be based in the UK for at least six months
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 2 years ago.
Dear customer, Thanks for your question. I would suggest that you contact the Naturopathic Nutrition Association (NNA), which is the professional association for Nutritional Therapists who practice in accordance with naturopathic principles. You may also use the below links: Take care.