How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 49197
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

My partner been in bed since monday with pain down his leg

This answer was rated:

my partner been in bed since monday with pain down his leg , he cant get out of bed or walk at all, his crying in pain cant sleep or eat what can i do ?
this is Dr. David
you should call an ambulance or taxi service and get him to a local A&E department at a hospital
he might need to be admitted into a hospital for evaluation
sounds like he needs an MRI scan of his lower back to check for pinched nerve in his lower back which can cause pain to radiate down into his legs.
you have to get him to the hospital or A&E department one way or another.
you should call up 999 to get help to come to you
let me know if you have other questions.
if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback
you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions
here is my website if you need to reach me again:
Thanks for using
Dr. David and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.