How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 36158
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now

My head is turning involuntary to the left and all tests came

This answer was rated:

my head is turning involuntary to the left and all tests came out normal. lt have even affected my movement and my body is shaking
Hi. What was the MRI of--your brain?Can you tell me about the pain please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
l hope you would not mind if i can scan the result l had to you for better understanding Regarding the pains I have is because of continue turning of of the head to left side against my wish l got pains in the muscles around my neck
Please do show me the scan
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
scan result attached
Thanks Johnny. Since that was a brain scan and it's normal then we aren't dealing with a brain tumor here.
This is called torticollis and the exact cause isn't known although I would get an MRI of your neck to look for a disk problem
Torticollis can be treated with Botox injections, muscles relaxants, and baclofen
You need to ask your doctor about all this
Let me know if you need more information please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
do you offer treatment?
Sorry, no, we just answer medical questions and give information here--but you should as your doctor about what I have said.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
my Doctor said l need a neurologist which will take some time. My plan is to look for an affordable private neurologist
A neurologist is the appropriate specialist for you to see
Let me know how it goes and please remember to rate my service to you.
Dr. Chip and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
please how do l cancel before the end of my trial period
Just contact customer service at***@******.***