Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.

I have a chest infection and have just finished my antibiotics

i have a chest infection and have just finished my antibiotics and im still not well can not get a doctors appoinment till monday i was wondering if i could take sudafed mucus relief to help clear mucus
Hi and thanks for query,Yes you can take sudafed for the time being. It will help clear the mucus and will relieve pain as well. You might need another set of antibiotics for this.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you for help
Please do leave a positive rating.Best.