How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. SH Your Own Question
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 8808
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. SH is online now

I have been treated infection weeks, only to

Customer Question

I have been treated for water infection for 6 weeks, only to find now I have ulcers inside me, I have had sub total hysterectomy 1994...sine having smear at doctors water burned,treated with 4 types antibiotics to be told now no water infection blood and puss in water, gynaecology problem ulcers inside me....where have these come from, more so how can I make myself comfortable whilst waiting for appointment?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 2 years ago.
Hi there.
Thank you for your question.
I will be helping you out with your concerns today.
I am sorry to hear about your problem.
You can try applying topical lignocaine gel which is available without a prescription.
This is a local anesthetic (numbs the area) which you can apply three to four times a day to help reduce the pain.clicking on one of the
Let me know if you have more questions.
Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options.
Kind regards