Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.

I've been going threw the menopause last three years.

I've been going threw the menopause for the last three years. And haven't seen a period since then. Recently I've started bleeding again.
Is this normal.
Hi. No this isn't normal and you need to have it evaluated as soon as possibleWhile this could be just a problem with cervical inflammation from an infection it could indicate either cervical or uterine cancer so you need a pelvic exam, a PAP smear, and a pelvic ultrasound.Let me know if you need any more information please