Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Private Practice for 20 years.Specialized in emergency care, psychosomatic diseases,sexual medicine, acupuncture.
61885400

I had a unprotected sex with with a women who was 40 years

Hi, I had a unprotected sex with with a women who was 40 years old and I'm concerned that she may be pregnant. It was a one night stand and stupidly we had been drinking quite heavily. I used withdrawal, but I realise that this isn't the an effective birth control method. I have no way of contacting the girl as we do not live in the same city. Broadly speaking, how likely is it that she is pregnant?
Hi there,There is, in fact, a possibility that the lady is pregnant. The possibility of infertility in this age is 36%, which is only half as fertile as 5 years earlier. So the possibility for pregnancy with only one intercourse is little, and withdrawal is better than nothing. I estimate the possibility for this lady to get pregnant less than 1%. I wish you luck!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you very indeed. Very helpful.
You are very welcome! I thank you for a positive rating for my help and wish you all the best again.
If you don't click some (hopefully 5) stars for my help I won't get a cent from the money you already payed for my help. I hope that is not what you want... Thank you!