Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
41363181

If a neurologist looks at a stroke on a MRI scan and CT scan

If a neurologist looks at a stroke on a MRI scan and CT scan will they look for more than just signs of a stroke? I ask merely because I was taken in to hospital in March 2015 to which I was told I didn't show any signs of a stroke. Would they check for everything?
I am not a chemical taker in ferns of drugs but September 2014 I had my drink spiked with MDMA and have been battling depression, anxiety ever since. I had a lot of emotional trauma over the following months which came out in physical symptoms in March 2015 and I'm still dealing with.
I was told my problems were anxiety resulted from the neurologist but I wanted to see if the problems of having a drink spiked could manifest after the scans?
This is Dr. David
it sounds like you are letting your anxiety get out of control with worry.
you can rest assured that your neurologist would have checked your scans and checked you physically for signs of a stroke.
from these checks, you should be confident that you didn't have a stroke from someone spiking your drink.
you need to see a psychiatrist and psychotherapist to talk about your depression and anxiety symptoms
there are medication treatments such as SSRI agents like zoloft or paxil and others which can help treat your depression and anxiety symptoms
you should talk to a psychotherapist about cognitive behavioral therapy which can help your symptoms as well
you need to be doing regular exercise to help with your depression and anxiety symptoms.
you can rest assured that you didn't have a stroke
let me know if you have other questions.
if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback
you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions
here is my website if you need to reach me again:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/
Thanks for using JustAnswers.com
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** have they checked for signs of general brain damage?I'm currently going through all over body fasciculations, tremors and sleep/seizure like issues. Can this all be caused through low serotonin?
yes, they would have checked for signs of brain damage.
your symptoms of body fasciculations and tremors and sleep issues are do to your anxiety and depression symptoms not being properly treated.
you need to see a psychiatrist and psychotherapist for more treatment to help your symptoms
have you seen a psychiatrist to get started on treatments for your depression and anxiety?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How does the call work?
I can give you my private phone information in a special text box that only you can see
but that special text box is not showing up for some reason.
I am trying to contact customer service to fix this.
or you can give me your phone number in the UK
and I can call you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's +447903956784
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Did the number go through to you?
yes the number went through.
I'm not sure if your payment went through the system though.
should I call you now?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That would be great to call now, I'll ask how to process top up payment now.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That's the message regarding payment
I'm trying to call you
its not going through.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for the call and to go through a few things, may I ask what the free call application was on the smart phone?It's really tough as I've been a competitive athlete for 15 years to now doing nothing and I'm still 29.To be in the receiving end on of what I have mentally been through has been tough but if it's a case of the severity getting worse then anti depressants may be the best option.Please let me how of payment is received as i have pressed the 5 stars button for you excellent service.Kind regards,Stephen.
it is not a free call application.
it is called KeepCalling
and you can put $5 or $10 on the account to make international calls on you cell phone through the internet. Voice over Internet (VOI) and the calling rates are much cheaper.
yes, I did get your payment.
make sure your GP doctor also sets you up with a psychotherapist as well for therapy.
thanks for using JustAnswer.com