How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. SH Your Own Question
Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 8808
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. SH is online now

I am experiencing pain in the elbow which travels up to my

This answer was rated:

I am experiencing pain in the elbow which travels up to my shoulder, my neck my ear which circulates into my ear to the back of my head. Sometimes my neck feels heavy as though I am unable to lift my head up. Now I have pain in my jaw and occasionally breathless.?
Hi there.
Thank you for your question.
I will be helping you out with your concerns today.
I am sorry to hear about your problem.
Have you ever been tested or seen for this?
Other than the gel, have you used anything else?
Please let me know.
Kind regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
co cordamol
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have not seen the G p for this complaint I have taken co cordamol tablets
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
For a live call session please accept the additional services offer.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will continue with the questions and answers
Thank you for your reply.
With the symptoms that you are mentioning the most likely possibility is that you are having a problem with the discs or bones in the neck (cervical spine) pressing on nerves.
I would recommend that you should have x-ray or preferably MRI of your neck spine (MRI is the best test for evaluating such a problem).
Let me know if you have more questions.
Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options.
Kind regards
Dr. SH and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you