How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr.Amita Your Own Question
Dr.Amita, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2127
Experience:  MD.Extensive knowledge of medicine.Faculty at a leading tertiary care teaching hospital.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr.Amita is online now

My hame is Sasha Male 35 years old I have noticed skin

This answer was rated:

Hi my hame is Sasha
Male 35 years old
I have noticed skin on my genitals is harsh and peeling of it doesn't bother my otherwise no rush or scratching could you please suggest anything or any cream
Thank you
Hello I am Dr.Amita and I would be assisting you with your concern today.If you do not have any itching most diseases are almost ruled out.To soften the harsh skin you should apply a moisturizer.It is preferable to use an oil based one in preference to a water based moisturizer.You can ask your local pharmacist to give one to you.You should apply it right after bathing so that wet skin is able to retain moisture present in wet skin after bathing.Reply if you need any clarification.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok thank you
How soon should it pass?
And if it won't reduce soon anything else I can do
Thank you
You need to keep applying it for a couple of weeks to see benefit.It should improve.If it does not improve you may need topical steroids but they should be started only after examination by a doctor as they are not to be used in certain conditions and only a doctor can rule out those conditions.
Dr.Amita and 3 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you