Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD
23744323

If I take half a sildenafil and miss out my morning isosorbide

if I take half a sildenafil and miss out my morning isosorbide tablet for 24 hours is it safe?
Hi and thanks for query,Both of these drugs cause hypotension causing dizziness to an extent that it can result in serious problems so i would suggest not to take it in any way as the consequences can be very serious.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Best.
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.I have a different opinion.You should wait at least 48 hours between isosorbide and sildenafil doses to avoid any dizziness from interactions.If you take sildenafil, then you need to wait 2 days before starting isosorbide.If you take isosorbide, you need to wait 2 days to take sildenafil.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions!This is the link to my profile:http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience: MD