How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58733
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

I have fibromyalgia, cronic pylionephritis and depression.

Customer Question

I have fibromyalgia, cronic pylionephritis and depression. of late I have felt as if i have slight short intermittent feelings of shock or fit. i am tired. i have many family problems, non with my partner, but child, grand child and sister, i am female 58
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for this questionCan you explain the symptoms a bit more?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
HelloYou do need to see your doctor.For one thing, anxiety disorder can go along with your current problems.If this is a physical shock, or fit that you feel, it can be a somatic symptom from your current problems.It can be a medication effect.Seizure would need to be ruled out as well.I would talk to your doctor about these episodes.If they are increasing, i would go to the ER. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hold on a sec.Before we go ahead and recommend you go to ER or your doctor can you explain further what is going on?your question wasn't clearyou might just need someone to talk to