How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 49196
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

I am 36 and now I noticed during sex I start to bleed and

This answer was rated:

Hi I am 36 and now I noticed during sex I start to bleed and now I have pain lower left side can u plz tell me what it is
This is Dr. David
bleeding during sex can be from a pelvic infection or a laceration inside of your vagina or cervix.
you need to see your GP doctor and get a gyn examination and vaginal culture to check for infection.
if you are sexually active and not using birth control, you need testing to check for infection.
you need your urine checked for urine infection as well.
pain in the lower left side can be from constipation, pelvic infection, scar tissue, ovarian cysts, kidney stone, diverticulosis or other possible causes.
do you have a GP doctor who can do some testing for you?
Dr. David and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi yes I do and thanks for your advice