How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Uzair Your Own Question
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 9497
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Uzair is online now

My husband has high calcium levels in blood test GP has advised

This answer was rated:

My husband has high calcium levels in blood test GP has advised going to the [email protected] today. How urgent do you think this is? My husband has been unwell for months he has raised glands but biggest problem has been mad itchy and tingling skin and great fatigue. What do you advise we do?
Hi and thanks for query,As your husband is having high blood pressure and is symptomatic regarding increased calcium levels i would advise you should go to emergency to avoid hypercalcemia crisis as it is an acute emergency and can have serious consequences. So its always better to be on safe side, you should take him to A and E as soon as possible.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Best wishes for him.
Dr Uzair and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you