How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 49171
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

Recently When I my semen seems to be very watery.

This answer was rated:

Recently When I masterbate my semen seems to be very watery. My ejaculation feels different in some way to how it used to feel although difficult to describe. It's almost as though it 'seeps' out in stages rather than in one burst. Do I have some sort of infection? I am 49yrs old, married, monogamous relationship.
This is Dr. David
this could be due to epididymitiis infection in your testicle.
or it could be due to changes of your body's testosterone level
or it could be due to your diet
or infection in your prostate gland.
so it could be many different causes.
you need to see a urologist.
and see if a course of antibiotics can help clear a potential infection
ciprofloxicin could help with prostate infection
let me know if you have other questions.
if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback
you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions
here is my website if you need to reach me again:
Thanks for using
Dr. David and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you