Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.

I have been getting abdominal pains like period pains and

hi i have been getting abdominal pains like period pains and a vaginal discharge that has a smell , they are the only two symptoms i have but its not b.v as i have been tested for that., have you any idea what it could be? thanks
Hi and thanks for query,These are symptoms of infection mostly bacterial or fungal.I would suggest you should get a swab test so that treatment can be given accordingly.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Best wishes.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi i had done a swob for b.v and it came back negative, i am not sure what else cause these two syptoms ? thanks
you should get swab for fungal infections and other possibility is STDs. So its best to visit gynecologist.Please do leave a rating.Best.