How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Ravoof Your Own Question
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 5973
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Ravoof is online now

I have a problem that I can't resolve. I never enjoy in my life with another s

Customer Question

Hello, I have a problem that I can't resolve. I never enjoy in my life with another sex. I had problem with my family and i had anorexia and bulimia. Between this time i took drugs and i had but experience.Now I m fine, but i m horny all the time and I play just with myself take with the masturbation but i have a big problem to work, to have a sociality life. I m nervous all the time, because I m not have a good sex alone. complitely I m scare to have the tempistic for go outside and find someone. What can I do?I am very embarrassed when i'm at work and the collegue are close to me. always i have to keep that and retain and don'tthink about it. I m so upset, what should I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 2 years ago.
Dear customer, What is your medical question? Are you suffering from social anxiety? In social anxiety disorder, also called social phobia, the everyday interactions that you have with others may cause major anxiety, fear, self-consciousness and also embarrassment in you, because of the fear of being scrutinized or judged by others. To diagnose this condition you need to consult a psychologist or a psychiatrist and need to fill a few medical questionnaires. With an accurate diagnosis and then with treatment such as psychological counseling, medication, and learning a few coping skills you can gain confidence and improve your ability to interact with others. Take care.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't have any phobia. My problem is to have a sex with another person. I m masturbate and just this doesn't satisfy me. I come from a very rigid family and sex was seen as something shameful.I can't go all the way to all the things because I'm always excited when I do something that i have tocommitments. everything is an effort. The Sex has always been seen as a taboo and not as a kind of pleasure. For this I have to restrain myself and work hard to forget.Psychologists have never understood my problem but they always turned around or for long time.
Expert:  Dr. Ravoof replied 2 years ago.
Dear customer, My suggestion is to consult a sex therapist. Through sex therapy, you can address concerns about the conflicts that you having with your religious, or family values. Certified sex therapists have graduate degrees, and they follow evidence based medicine. You can ask your doctor for a referral to a sex therapist, or you might check with a local hospital or medical center to know whether they have a sex therapy clinic. Please read the below linked article: Take care.