How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 49194
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

My foreskin has swollen and there is green fluid coming

This answer was rated:

My foreskin has swollen and there is green fluid coming out my penis occasionally, what could this be?
This is Dr. David
this sounds like a bacterial infection of the foreskin
this is called posthitis
you need to see a GP doctor and get started on antibiotic creams and pills to kill off this infection
don't let this go or the infection can get worse and threaten your blood and your penis.
you can see your GP doctor or go to the hospital or A&E right away for treatment
do you have a doctor close to you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can get into a Doctors, I was reading online and thought it was an STI but I haven't been sexually active for a while. It also hurts when I go for a wee, could this be an STI?
if you haven't been sexually active, then this sounds like a urinary tract infection or foreskin infection
it doesn't sound like a sexually transmitted disease.
you still need to see a GP doctor to get on antibiotics.
Dr. David and 3 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you