Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

There, im feeling very unwell and scared can you help. i

hi there, im feeling very unwell and scared can you help. i have been to doctors but cant find anything wrong
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. Can you provide details about your problem? Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i feel so dizzy and weird its like i cant see or focus properly please help me

Yes sure I am here to help you. I need some info. Do you feel spinning sensation while being dizzy or feel just unsteady? How long the dizzy spell lasts? Seconds, minutes or hours?Any ear ringing or decreased hearing?Any diagnosed medical problem?Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

its not spinning its just like a really ill feeling like im going to faint. do you think im going to die?

No i really don't think so. Have they tested your heart and brain? Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ive had some general tests done at doctors they listened to my heart

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concern but later you can ask anything you want. Dizziness comes from three systems of the body mainly;
Ears
Heart
Brain
Ear causes spinning sensation
Brain causes spinning and unsteadiness
Heart causes unsteadiness
So far your investigations have not been done and you need to see your doctor again to get your heart and brain evaluation done by tests like MRI and EKG. If they are finer, there is nothing to worry. I am hopeful that they will be fine and you don't need to stress yourself. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always. Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

do you think i could have a tumour or something serious?

I don't think so. Tumor presents with persistent, progressive and severe symptoms. Please remember to click a positive rating. Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ive just been back to doctors, she said i am showing no signs of something serious

That's exactly what I have suggested that there is nothing serious.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the doctor said my blood pressure or pulse would be not right if something serious is that right?

yes he is right. Please click positive rating to proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

can i just ask. you mentioned it could be brain ie heart problems. what sort of thing could it be?

That can be an inner ear infection or a brain cyst. Brain problem is not likely as per your symptoms. To me it sounds like anxiety. Your feedback is requested to proceed. Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ok ill rate you now. the doctor has given me some diazapam can anxiety make you feel very very ill? ive been to doctors 2 days in a row and they dont seem concerned but im terrified of how awful i feel

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

ive rates now ao can you answer my question thanks

Thanks a lot. Your doctor has rightly prescribed diazepam but don't expect a response in few days. It will take couple of weeks to get a response so just relax and wait. You are going to be alright. I reassure you :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

its just so hard how ill i feel everyday is just hell and i struggle to get through the day. why do i feel so ill?

it can be due to diazepam.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i felt like this before diazepam though thats why i went to doctors

In that case, it's your anxiety but diazepam will take sometime to address your anxiety.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

so are you pretty confident im not goingbto die? its horrible feeling so much like i am but being told im not. its so confusing

I am more than confident. It's my specialty to deal with dizziness.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

aw really i didnt know that its not really a spinning dizziness. its sort of like a spaced out not there feeling

It's anxiety and nothing else in that case. Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

would there always be other symptoms if it was anything else?

Yes there would be severe headache, nausea, vomiting etc.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i dont have any of them. is there any chance this could be cancer? i just want to feel normal again

Take my words that anything serious is out of question. Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

im sorry to ask but how can you be so sure. how can i feel better?

I am sure because every disease has a pattern and your symptoms pattern is consistent with anxiety. I am signing off and will reply to you later on. My best wishes and prayers are for you. Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it is there constantly and is very very bad is that anxiety?

Yes it is bad anxiety.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

how can i make myself believe this? i feel so awful its like im disorietated and nothing is real . things i touch just dont seem real and when i look around everything looks weird. its almost like im on the brink of dying

You have to believe this otherwise you are not going to get better. Regards
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

can you just describe to me what id have if it was something serious? just so i can get my head around a few things

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

also i feel like i cant do anything or go anywhere with how awful i feel. what can i do?

You just have to wait and hope for the best.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hope for the best? does that mean i might not get better?

No that just means that be positive.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

how can i feel more connected?

By following your doctors advice.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i didnt really get any advice. they just gave me the medication. what would your advice be to a patient who feels like me?

breathing exercises.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

all i want is to feel well. is it normal with this to feel like theres no way out and to feel so weird?

Just relax
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

if i try and relax do you promise nothing bad will happen to me? i wish i could get it out of my mind

God Promise :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thankyou

:)