Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.

I also forgot to mention that I am sensitive to strong

I also forgot to mention that I am sensitive to strong smells e.g perfume, bleach etc, but no facial pain, emotions I seem to feel as well, sending shock waves through my head.Would you consider that to be linked to the trigeminal nerve?. I am hoping to
see my GP tomorrow. Many thanks.
Hi and thanks for query,Yes they can be linked to the same problem. But diagnosis would be made after thorough examination.Please do leave a positive rating.Best.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi there, I have an appointment this Thursday (7th) with a Neurologist. Will inform you of outcome, hopefully a positive note.
Many thanks.
Ok, please do leave a positive rating.