How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 48807
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

My wife aged has just started bleeding slightly from her

Customer Question

My wife aged 69 has just started bleeding slightly from her vagina. What should we do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. David
she needs to see her GP doctor right away for gyn exam and uterine ultrasound.
uterine cancer often can cause bleeding in women after their menopause.
a uterine ultrasound and uterine biopsy can check for uterine cancer to see if that is what is causing the bleeding.
in the UK, the GP doctors do the gyn examination.
in the USA, there are ob/gyn doctors that can be seen. so that is an option as well.
let me know if you have other questions.
if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback
you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions
here is my website if you need to reach me again:
Thanks for using