Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States

Dr Phil anxietyXXXX ere Can we catch up ?

Hi dr Phil anxiety XXXX here Can we catch up ?
Hey Mark.whats up my friend. How have you been?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Well I'm fine. 2 years now. Alt 25 ast 21 gamma gt 9 !Red cells 5.0 WBC 3.78 ( as you said it is still normal )Colestrol last time 4.7.
Blood pressure 98 over 60. Pulse 51Esr 2
Cr p. 0.6Dr chip has been fantastic in reassuring me when I have my anxiety as you have been
that all sounds spectacular Mark. How is your son's football career and your architecture?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
All good.
I panic over the WBC sometimes still but it stays 3 to 4.5 over two years plus and dr chip said it's absolutely fine !! It's just your anxiety do you agree ? Liver is all sorted ?
I agree. The liver seems to be doing well in addition to that
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes the liver is done now. I think I had full abdominal ultrasound with contrast the liver was reported normal and the ultrasound in March reported it normal in every way.Coupled with the blood counts I'm guessing it's sorted ??I still run everydayI drink 14 units a week but the. Blood markers stay the same. So it's fine ?The WBC goes up and down as you said it would. This year 4.05 3.69 3.57 4.02 3.1 3.78. The diff was reported very good. And the platelets 185 heamoglobin 164 each time my doc says no bone marrow issues all very good. Do you agree ?So all in all I've been good one belly bug all year nothing else and I kicked that in 3 days.Are you ok to reassure me if I get a panic ? Lol
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I mean full ct with contrast !
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
All normal on the ct. so that must be reassuring no i b s at all
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are you there Phil ?
sorry I was driving home from workYes, I am 100% confident and reassured by these numberseverything looks totally normal
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Wow. Drive carefully my friend.
The thing to remember is the WBC goes up and down ? If a prob would not go up again and the other markers are always good. ?? Is thAt how I stop the worrying when it comes mate ?It went from 3.1 to 4.05 in 3 months so that must be working fine ?So I'm good to go. Ohhhhh last thing I run a lot and I have an itchy small red patch under left arm il attach a pic. Sweat rash ?? It itches nothing serious ???
Yes, that looks simply like irritation from rubbing. At worst it is a fungal rash that tinactin will take care of Yes, the WBC commonly fluctuates wildly if the other labs do or don't. Doesn't matter
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Emuaid is what I use if I get any small rash ? Is that ok.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So it's a healthy WBC mate. Good to go. ??? Your happy I'm healthy ??Ok to call you if I get the anxiety ?
yes, that is fine.Yes, I'm 100% sure you are good to go. No doubt in my mind.Yes, you can call me any time Mark.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Shame dr chip has gone you and him are brilliant mate thanks for your help
Did he leave?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer service told me his account is off line. And they don't know when or if he will return
Oh wow. I'm sorry to hear that.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Me too. Let's hope he returns. Glad your still here pal.
Me too. Take care Mark
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm ok mate ? Relax for Xmas ?? Forget all the WBC panics etc ??
forget it :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Feel pretty fit 2 years on mate I must admit. Have a good evening speak soon pal
you too
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Feel reassured now. Off to bed.