Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

There, I recently had sex first time (I'm very late

Hi there, I recently had sex for the first time (I'm very late to the game - I'm 32, female) I bled a bit the first time which I wasn't too worried about as I knew that might happen. A couple of weeks later we had sex again but this time I bled a lot more. I'm not sure if I should be worried about this? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Hi and thanks for the query,It is normal to bleed the first few times after sex, as you started late it will take sometime for you to adapt. I would suggest that you should use lubrication for the first few weeks and also avoid vigorous intercourse.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.