How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65671
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now

I've got some sort of flesh growth on my vulva it's abnormally

This answer was rated:

Hi I've got some sort of flesh growth on my vulva it's abnormally shaped and has a bit on a point on the end of it it's almighty worrying
HelloSounds like a skin tagplease attach a picture
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This is it
somewhat blurred.Don't see anything abnormalMaybe you can mark the spot
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Really it's the big pink read lump of tissue bottom left hand side
nothing abnormal in this pictureIf you are talking inside the vaginal opening, then there might be a cyst, but it is on the left in the picture.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yeah the vaginal opening sorry the lump it's protruding out
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Are you still there?
OKStill don't see a lot abnormal here.A cyst.Unusual wart perhaps.Have a magnified exam which can look at the exact tissue. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
DrRussMD and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It is was a prolapse