How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58383
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

Dear Doctor, Can you please suggest a remedy which

Customer Question

Dear Doctor, Can you please suggest a remedy for stoop which suddenly accelerated since last February? Until then it was just a normal slow aging process. I am 83, and male. Please let me know if I need to pay a consultancy fee for the professional service.
-- Ashesh Datta, 2 Charlwood, The Green, Croydon, UK. CR0 9AT
i want only homoeopathic remedy which I am ready to pay for, i do not want any allopathic medication. Thanks.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for this questionHave you tried yoga or pilates or swimming?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
This will help increase core strength, elongate the spine and help your "stoop"