How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 48812
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

I have severe arthritis in my right knee..o.. 29.01.1924.

Customer Question

I have severe arthritis in my right knee.B.o.B. 29.01.1924. GP and Consultant will not consider/approve surgery or knee replacement.What about using "paingone", please?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. David
yes, you can try PainGone and see if it works.
you can also try icing your knee and over the counter anti-inflammatories such as ibuprofen or naproxen sodium
you can try bengay and aspercreme or Dermacool and other types of menthol and capsasin creams
you can try glucosamine supplements to help your joints.
you should ask your doctors to see if a steroid injection into your knee can help decrease pain.
I hope your pain gets better
let me know if you have other questions.
if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback
you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions
here is my website if you need to reach me again:
Thanks for using