Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.

Please excuse this question but I am thinking some action is

Please excuse this question but I am thinking some action is necessary.
My question concerns my neighbour, a single man in his late 70s-early 80s. Three of us single people live in three adjacent houses: me, him and a widow in her late 70s on the other side of him. The widow and I are getting concerned about our neighbour's frailty. He has no relations in London, though some in Dorset. We are all cordial neighbours.
As my kitchen faces his, I can monitor him when he opens his curtains each morning; but this is sometimes a bit late.
My question is: does the NHS have a role in supplying/advocating/strongly suggesting some form of at-home monitoring for this single man in his late 70s? The widow and I are going to scheme to improve our own monitoring, but I thought I would ask if there was any official guidance in such matters.
with many thanks for any suggestions
John Schofield
Dear customer, Please read the below linked article of home care by NHS: Take care.