How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58733
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

I'm still on the same question, did you say you were going

This answer was rated:

I'm still on the same question, did you say you were going to contact my doc for breath test or I don't seem to get your last answer? Sorry become it has really affect my social life
Can I help?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have this rotten egg smell for almost 4years, and bad breath, people get off from where I am, really worried as it has affected my social life? Many tests had been done, can you help please?
can you tried meds for acid? prilosec? zantac?
Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it :)
If you have more questions, just reply
Dr. Phil, MD and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you