Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Experience:  MD

Bleeding after sex

Bleeding after sex
Hi there,This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.How many times it occurred so far?Are you on any contraceptive?Estrogen can cause this commonly and normally.However other causes also possible like cervical polyps, atypical cells, even infection.Best wishes,It was my pleasure to help you today.If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions!This is the link to my profile:
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi I'm on leveraging and micronior
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok --then the bleeding is related to micronior --not likely concerning.Best wishes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It can happen from pill just bleeding after sex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I only bleed After sex?
Yes this is due to the softness of cervix and fragility of the blood vessels.Best wishes,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Goodnight thanks
very welcome