Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Is it possible to get castrated ,I am a crossdresser

Hello is it possible to get castrated ,I am a crossdresser and Gay ,I would like to have my own breasts and be castrated but don't want to go for full operation
(graham) Gill
Thanks for this question.You need to see a surgeon that does gender reassignment surgerywhere do you live? I can help find one
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I do not want full gender reassignment surgery just to be castrted
Yes, well a surgeon can do this too though.
I noticed you rated negative.
I'm sorry I didn't help you fully.
Let's continue in order to get you all the help you need
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
just forget it ,I want my money back ,My message was Hello is it possible to get castrated ,I am a crossdresser and Gay ,I would like to have my own breasts and be castrated but don't want to go for full operation ,Your answer was (You need to see a surgeon that does gender reassignment surgery) I do not want gender reassignment surgery other than being castrated
yours Gill
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yours Gill
yes but you will need to see a surgeon for the castration as well.That is what I am saying
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
so it is possible , how would I have to go about that and could it be done on the NHS
Tell me where you live. I can find a surgeon for youYou may need to go private though
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I live near Huddersfield
what large city are you reasonably close to?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I live near Huddersfild
It will be tough in that area.Any larger cities?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Leeds is about 14 miles away
Leeds Gender Identity ClinicManagement Suite, 1st floor, Newsam Centre, Seacroft Hospital, York Road, Leeds, LS14 6WBTelephone: 0113(###) ###-####That is where I would go. By the way, Alt J is my favorite band. Do you like them?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes I now it but do I have to get a doctor to make appointment for methat band never hard off them
That is very simple. Just ask your GP. Or you could go private. You would need to go here thoughhttp://www.genderreassignmentuk.com/gender-reassignment/locationsAlt J https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-JThey are from Leeds
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That's just hit its ok me talking to you but don't now if I could tell my GP
As a primary care doctor, I can tell you that your GP is well prepared to help you.You can't get help unless you are honestyou have to accept who you are and let people know and seek out helpthere is help for you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I only want to grow my own breasts and get castrated don't want full Gender Reassignment Surgery ,I now I should see someone its getting the nerve to say something to my GP
Yes, a gender reassignment doctor can help youYou don't have to have full reassignment but you need to get the nerve to tell your GP in order to start the process.It HAS to begin with that
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I still want to be castrated where do I start to get it done