DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.

I have a dull pulling pain at the bottom of my stomach also

I have a dull pulling pain at the bottom of my stomach also a clear jellyish discharge when I wipe myself
HelloI am not sure what your question is.a discharge from the rectum can be from any source of inflammation.At age 50 a colonoscopy should be done for any change of bowel habits, or symptoms.I don't know what you mean by bottom of the stomach.If you mean lower abdomen, this can be a colon problem, uterine problem, ovarian problem, or bladder problem.Upper abdomen, middle, stomach, right, gallbladder, left, stomach or pancrease.Small bowel, more in the middle. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
See my add services offer.
Please click a positive rating otherwise.
Let me know if you have more information or questions.
I am board certified in integrative medicine, internal medicine, trained in functional medicine and homeopathy, etc. I am here daily: use my request link as needed and “for Dr. Thomas” in the question title. Give that link to friends, family, associates, etc. Find me as needed for correct, safe and accurate answers.