How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. D. Love Your Own Question
Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 19331
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. D. Love is online now

I need to take high pressure tablets I had opperation years

This answer was rated:

I need to take high pressure tablets
I had opperation years ago my gall bladder is joined to my dudenal so my bile just runs
and interferes with all I eat also medication I have worked it out that is E numbers
I have tried 12 different ones so I need one without the E numbers is there any chance
Edna J
Hello from JustAnswer.
I am not sure what you mean by E numbers.
However, if you are having difficulty with all of these medicines, possibly due to the prior surgery, then another consideration would be the use of blood pressure medicine via an alternative delivery method. The most commonly used option would be a skin patch that provides clonidine. Since the medicine is absorbed through the skin, it will not be affected by any condition affecting the GI tract.
It is still a prescription product, but you can discuss this option with your doctor.
If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you
You are very welcome.
Please remember to provide a positive rating so that I am credited for assisting you.
Dr. D. Love and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you