How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Ravoof Your Own Question
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 6112
Experience:  Experienced Physician in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Ravoof is online now

I think i have been having panic attacks couple

This answer was rated:

Hello, I think i have been having panic attacks for a couple of months now (breathing quicker than normal, sweating and feeling very sick). I'm usually a very strong person but this morning i just cant concentrate on my work and and am on the point of tears. I tried to get in with my GP this morning but they are booked until next week. I'm scared to tell my family and wondered if there was any other way of getting to see a GP or whoever it is i need to see. Thanks.
Dear customer, Thanks for your question. You can have a consultation with a private GP, or you may go to the emergency and tell them your symptoms as to how this is disabling you. Or you may consult a psychotherapist which will also be beneficial and take the advice of the therapist on how to proceed further. Later next week you can then consult your GP. Take care. Please accept the answer by clicking five stars. Thanks.
Dr. Ravoof and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you