How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Uzair Your Own Question
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 9862
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Uzair is online now

I suffer from occasional moments when I lose my ability to

This answer was rated:

I suffer from occasional moments when I lose my ability to concentrate but not my
One doctor has advised the fitting of a pacemaker but a cardiologist has advised against
and referred me to a neurologist
Who is right ?
Hi and thanks for the query,I thing you do not have cardiac problem but this is likely to be neurological, can be related to seizure like activity so neurologist is the concerned doctor you should visit for thorough evaluation to find the cause and treatment accordingly.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right end.Wish you good health.
Dr Uzair and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you