How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58338
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

I am a 40 year old male, usually fit and well. I have noticed

This answer was rated:

Hi. I am a 40 year old male, usually fit and well. I have noticed a lump on one of my testicles. With this, I have an ache in the area around the lump and spreading upwards (almost like the feeling after you've been hit in the groin). I have a G.P appointment in 2 1/2 weeks time. Is this something I should ask for an earlier appointment for (emergency appointment), or should I not be too concerned?
any other medical issues?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No other medical issues.
This is likely an infection of the epididymus called needs antibioticsyou need seen sooner.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you.
welcome :)please don't forget a positive rating for me
Dr. Phil, MD and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you