Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States

Phil you there got a question

Hi Phil you there got a question
i'm here buddy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Want my day back. I checked under arm rash nearly gone but my paranoid brain noticed a tiny bit of yellow on my arm pit !!! My wife says stop being silly but can you take a look and I may be able to relax.
Looks good to me MarkJust a simple skin spot that non anxious people would ignore ;)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Erythrasma Dr Google. !!! I have read. !!! But my liver is ok ??? Can you see the little but of yellow on the skin ???
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
All good pal ?
I see a slight tint but nothing major. Plus you would see jaundice in your eyes as well and other areas of the skinit wouldn't localize in the armpits
I think you are all good
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That dr Google thing what is that. Erythr??
We know my liver is good ct of abdomen and all the blood work ?So it's just a tiny tinge. ?? Is that common mate ???
It looks like a pimple actually LOLThis is commonyou probably had it all along and didn't notice
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I've been using daktarin for the rash and that's all that's left of the rash ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's where the rash was it itches. But the yellow is nothing ??? Not liver and stuff ?? God knows we have tested that organ
The yellow is nothing.I'm sure of it
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just the aftermath of the rash ??The blood and liver tests tell you that mate. Ignore dr Google. Dr Google says sign of insulin resistance my lipids are superb so that's out ??? Random glucose 5.0
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Not liver abdomen related ? Just get on with my day ?
Just get on with your day. You are good Mark
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok mate. But to finish
We know liver and stuff is good. ?Not insulin related ?
Yes, liver is good.Not insulin related I'm 100% sure
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Bloods are good. On that
bloods look perfect
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Rules out diabetes and liver they are only a month old !???
Yes, ruled out. 100% sure
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Well it dosnt look like a serious skin thing.So if liver we know us good and bloods rule out insulin resistance I'm off to play. !
Thanks pal.
Go play!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Both Mandy and I get itchy skin I only seem to get it at home in the evening relaxing ??So does she ?Our bloods are all good as you know.
Central heating ?
What's the humidity in your house?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That's s good point sir. !!!
We have no humidifiers does humidity cause that ?
Lack of humidity does
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm guessing it's high as we have radiators in every room.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ahhhhh. Dry air. !!!!Yep they makes sense mate.So get a humidifier and forget it.Thanks for your help mate bonus on way.
I was running Mark.Sorry!8 miler today.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Wow. !!! I do 4 k a day. At 4 mins a kilometre.You are fitter than me mate.Seriously. Mandy is a yoga teacher and nutriciNist. She has a perfect blood count and mine as you know is pretty good. So get a humidifier. ??And a new brain !!!!!!You must pop over to London.
Yes, you need a humidifier!That would be great Mark. Go for a run in London!By the way, put the humidifier in the bedroom.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok. But no health worries. ?? That yellow thing seems to be gone ?????
nope. no health worries
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
You are welcome any time at our place mate.Just mail me when you land that's a done.So seriously forget that yellow thing ???
forget that yellow thing
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok I will.Do some people's skin just get stuff I have always had jock itch and belanitus since my teens ! Genetic ?Out of interest is it cold there in the USA ?
Yes, some people doIt is cold where i am Mark!!! Lots of snow
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Wow !!! Nice. Just cold here no snow.The key for me is. Guess what I've had skin sensitivity all my life. It won't stop now. 50 years onAnd I should stop linking it to WBC liver etc because my bloods and scans are fine. ?
Yes, you should stop linking it Mark because there is no link.Just skin stuff
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
your a star. Good night pal.
Good night Mark.Take care buddy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok Phil.
I took my random blood sugar today. I'd eaten and it was 6.My urine had neither billibrubin or glucose. In it negative. To both. All the other strips were normal.So the insultine resistant thing is a goner now ?
mind opening a new one Mark?