Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States

Permission to go and enjoy my life now Phil report attached

oh no mark! you did it!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Glad I did mate she said my liver has no hint of fat it's perfect!!! And the report is superb.Have you read it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So now move on ? Relax ?
It is perfect.Yes you can move on. carry on
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Cheers ***** ***** showed me close all over the liver very smooth no fat she said at all !!The rest is a great report pal. So for once I can see that I'm fine ???
The rest is good my friend.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So to finish my friend.All normal. And fine.Forget for another year. ?
forget for another year.Mark, I am learning about the UK health system in my masters coursehow do you get these tests done so fast? private?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes mate.But all good. ?
all good my friend
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi mate , do I really need this fibroscan ????? my doc says no way the liver has been ct and ultrasound 3 times theres no liver disease at all , please can I have your opinion mate ??? you know the liver trying to add file but your site is slow
Nope.absolutely not
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
does the fibro scan involve radiation?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no but it involves £800 -£1200 dollars ,my doc says the ct sees fibrosis fat and disease ultrasound sees fa and cirosis , coupled with the fact ive had a fibroscan already at 2kpa could you check what that means mate ? the 2 kpa
Yes, I researched itMark you need to stop testing are fine
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
2kpa I take is is a good result ?? so you agree with what ultrasound and ct can see?
I agree that it is a good result
Yes, I agree with ultrasound and CT scan
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
to conlude our chat mate this is the first consultation letter after he diagnosed me in Harley street 2 years ago have aread and I think im done ??
You have changed a lot since then buddy
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yep 50 pounds ligher , and fitbut even then the 2.1kpa was fine ??? as you see he did it!!im thinking it was just fat and its completely back to normal ?
I agree.
Just fat and completely back to normal
you have nothing to worry about
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
that's good enough for me matelogic says that at my worse it was 2.1kpa which was good anyway >??is that machining medical sense ??? the ultrasound lady says the ultrasound can show stiffness in the way it reflects off the organ and she mentioned mine was normal in echogenicity what does that mean phil?
That means that the machine measures how the waves bounce of the organ.
Just like a ball bouncing on concrete versus grass.
Concrete is like cirrhosis and will bounce the ball (waves) back strongly.
Grass is softer and wouldn't
your liver is grass
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
so that's what the word meant my liver is soft ? so forget it that's great for 50 years old
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
and 2.1kpa means the same ? thanks pal speak soon
forget it. it is great
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi PhilQuick one mate I just saw lukemia on the newsBefore I start the anxiety crap can you just remind me as chip did I'm fine my wbc and diff are fine.
You are leukemia.I'm 100% sure
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Chip said it starts with a very high wbc anyway so did the news ten it didn't rise when it dropped mine as you know does rise. Plus the platlets and haemoglobin are fine.
So leave you a bonus and forget it pal ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
And a deranged diff. Very deranged !! He says.
yes, forget it I agree with chipplus, the differential would be offleukemia isn't hard to's very obvious in the bloods
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That's the best way to get it into my head !!!
You guys and my two docs have seen so many bloods. So my diff is fine wbc normal.
And relax. I'm getting a little better at excepting it mate. Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
To finish. Il post a good bonus. Mate.
And. I'm guessing easy to diagnose means the diff is way out ? For you docs. To see obviously.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Just for my anxiety pal these are the ones
Mark, I haven't gotten the bonuses in the past when you said that. no biggie though.anyways, your bloods are fine. I'm not worried
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Mass biggy for me. !!! Then the site needs sorting. Il sort that now. !!!So bloods say no prob. Bonus on way.
Bloods are no problem!You are good mark.I'm 100% sure.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok. Mate just done bonus will open a £48 question later to correct payment issues is that ok with you ?
No problem to you later :)
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Phil.I'm completely normal on that blood count. ??My head isn't though !! Looooll. If you don't get a bonus mate can you tell me. Please. That's not my style.
You are completely normalI never got the bonus any time you mentioned it.including now
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Mate I just did it !!! It's out of my account. ?????? And the other times. ???
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
And I e got the rest pal.
Nope. nothing. I'm 100% sure I just didn't say anything before
you need to contact customer service because I'm not getting any of that money.I never got any bonus you sent me.I believe you mark. something is messed up
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm not that sort of guy mate
I always pay my bills on time.Mate il send all the recieghts to them.
You happy to reassure me going forward still .. ?And lastly I'm good no leakemia before I thrash h at snooker
I'm very happy to reassureyour health is excellentNo liver issues. No leukemia.Good to go
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
There you go
I total believe you Mark.I know you are a great customer. The system is screwy sometimes. I forwarded a request as well.