How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 48802
Experience:  Board Certified Physician
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now

I'm feeling drained, heavy limbs and blotchy / blurred vision.

Customer Question

I'm feeling drained, heavy limbs and blotchy / blurred vision. I've had the flub ut this is going on over a week. Also fuzzy head and inability to concentrate
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. David
I am sorry you are not feeling well.
you really need to see your GP doctor for a physical exam and blood testing.
your symptoms could be due to a viral infection or low iron levels or anemia or low thyroid hormone levels or dehydration or poor sleep or sleep apnea or poor conditioning, or low vitamin D levels
some flu infections can be bad and may need antiviral therapy like tamiflu to help shorten the course of infection.
you could have a bacterial infection possibly which would need a course of antibiotic therapy.
you can see your GP doctor or go to the A&E to see a doctor and get tests.
do you have a GP doctor you can see and get some blood testing?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. I would regard the answers as accurate and confirm what my thoughts were. I will make an appointment in the morning to see GP
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
you are welcome
let me know if you have other questions.
if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback
you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions
here is my website if you need to reach me again:
Thanks for using
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
do you have other questions?