How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2418
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now

I have a large bone type lump on the back of my heel. It has

Customer Question

I have a large bone type lump on the back of my heel. It has been very painful and does not seem to want to stop hurting. I have been to my GP and also had it a Xray , and was told it is a old wound that has now returned . After a year of limping and pain,what can i do.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Ken replied 2 years ago.
Hello,I am Dr Ken and I will be helping you today.Can you give me the xray report? Did you have any trauma to the leg in past? Are there associated symptoms like fever, swelling around the ankle? Do you have any diagnosed medical condition?