How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65671
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now a 39 year old man, I feel I have some sort of growth

This answer was rated:

Hi a 39 year old man, I feel I have some sort of growth hormone deficiency as I look in my
Early 20s, have very small bones in my arms and chest and also my head is smaller than average.
Please advice
HelloAdults would not have a growth hormone deficiency.Small bones in the arms, head and chest would most often simply be genetic.If you had normal sex development, are within the normal height range, etc. then this Is not likely a hormonal problem.An endocrinologist or internal medicine doctor can do testing to make sure your hormones are OK.This would involvethyroid panelsex hormone panelSHBGadrenal panel. OK, so that is an initial answer….Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
DrRussMD and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you