Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States

I am 30 years old and my memory is getting worse and the

hi I am 30 years old and my memory is getting worse and the abilty to retain impormation or long conversations with people and my sense of directions when am driving what could this be?
Hi Chris.I'm very sorry about this problemDo you have any medical issues, depression or sleep issues?do you take any meds?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't take anything I get abit of anxity how I felt today is making me feel depressed .some days are bad days then others are good days I do belive this could be a onset to sumthing serious
It sounds like it could be depression and anxiety bothThese are well known to cause medical issues. Could it be that?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I got to say I have done a lot of drinking and taken drugs in my time but don't do anything now maybe this could of caused this
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would rather not be on meds as theres side effects etc is there anything natural I could take?
I would ask your doctor first but st john wort can help
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ok cheers
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
so depression can affect your memory
Yes, it absolutely can.please don't forget a rating for me. thanks