How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Phil, MD Your Own Question
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 58322
Experience:  GP in the United States
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Phil, MD is online now

I am a 65 year old male, when I was 9/10 years old I think

This answer was rated:

I am a 65 year old male, when I was 9/10 years old I think I may have suffered an issue that affected my endocrine system causing me to develop boy boobs also feminine facial features which have caused me issues all my life; I have been married for 44 years have 3 sons do not feel that I have any gender issues however it still bothers me and I feel I would like to discuss it with someone, I did try to speak to my Doctor but he was not at all understanding and basically sent me away. Kind regards Philip
I'm very sorry about this PhilI'm Dr. Phil and I'm ready to helpwhat questions can I answer for you?
Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it
If you have more questions, just reply
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What was your response to my original question?
My question was whsg did you want to know?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Have you read my original question?if so what is your opinion?
What happened to you exactly? or was it just a feeling?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No not a feeling.last years at Junior school I suddenly got a pair of boy boobs also as I've heard myself described strange looking feminine facial features. Ive tried to remember things that happened to me, tonsils removed, head injury and such; Ive have not spoken to anyone on the matter so in the dark really.
You could have had an excess release of estrogenThat is possibleHowever, you fathered three sons so you have to have had enough testosteroneYou are right though.You probably have higher levels of estrogen than a normal male
Dr. Phil, MD and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you