How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Uzair Your Own Question
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 9884
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Uzair is online now

I have had bronchitus several years ago,and i think i have

This answer was rated:

i have had bronchitus several years ago,and i think i have it again,my chest is rattling and squeaking,and i can't stop coughing and feel generally very unwell,I'm afraid Benylin does nothing and broncho stop is better,although drinking a bottle of plant medecine a day!!can you help i have just moved to the area and don't have a doctor yet?!I have also run ning out of my medication which i only take at night Quetiapine 200mg,do u give precriptions on here for antibiotics and my nightly meds
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry as not long moved in i have no printer!!
Hi and thanks for the query,We can not give prescriptions here. I would suggest you to take cough suppressant syrup over the counter if it is dry cough. Take lots of fluids and take tylenol two tablets and can be repeated after 8 hours. Do warm salt water gargles. If you have fever and productive cough then you might need to take antibiotics and should visit an urgent care near your home. Quetiapine should not be stopped suddenly so you need to go to the doctor for prescription as not taking this medication all of a sudden can make you feel down.Let me know if you have further questions.Please do leave a positive rating by clicking on stars on top right corner.Wish you good health.
Dr Uzair and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you