Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I have found a a deep scabby sore on my upper back that is

I have found a a deep scabby sore on my upper back that is hot on touch. I have not had problems on my back before and have not had any injuries that would cause a wound. I have pictures on request just worried
This is most likely an infected sebaceous cystThis location is common for sebaceous cysts and they easily get infectedI would see a doctor ASAP and get this looked atyou probably need antibiotics
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I thought that but this is not swollen... Or any sort of lump or fluid feeling underneath
It is already opened upThe fluid likely leaked out already
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would have noticed that though and this is rather sudden.
perhaps it did it during your sleepI'm not sure but this is the only explanation for this lesion
In any event it is infected and you need oral antibiotics
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you, ***** ***** your help and will book an appointment with my doctors tomorrow. Thank you
you're welcome :)please don't forget a positive rating for me. I appreciate it